Return to Headlines
Arrows at a Glance—April 29, 2022
Keeping up with events across the Clinton Public School District has never been easier.
CPSD will release Arrows at a Glance every Friday as an easy reminder about what's happening around the district.
Below are some things to know around the district.
1. Clinton Chamber of Commerce recognizes CPSD Teachers and Students at annual Education Appreciation Luncheon
The Clinton Chamber of Commerce recognized Clinton teachers and students at the 2022 Education Appreciation Luncheon.
2. Retirement Celebration for Mr. Anthony Goins scheduled for Sunday, May 22
A retirement celebration for CPSD Assistant Superintendent Anthony Goins will be held on Sunday May 22 in the Library Media Center at Clinton Junior High School. The event is come and go and will begin at 1:00pm.
3. Lovett Students Celebrate Growth with Pies
Students at Lovett Elementary were treated to a Growth Party held in the school's cafeteria. Students who showed academic growth enjoyed snacks while four students got the chance to pie Lovett's principal Dr. Michael Pope with colorful pies.
4. Kindergarten & Pre-K 2022-2023 Registration is Open
Registration is open for all students entering Kindergarten next year. Visit the Clinton Park Web Page for more information.
5. Ayonna Naylor signs with Itawamba Community College Basketball
On Friday, April 25, Ayonna Naylor signed a letter of intent to play basketball at Northeast Mississippi Community College.
6. Clinton Arrows Athletics Tryouts and Info
Numerous teams for boys and girls are holding tryouts. Visit the Tryout Information page on the Athletic section of the CPSD website to keep up with dates and times.
7. Follow CPSD on Instagram
Follow the CPSD Instagram account to see pictures of what all goes on inside the Clinton Public School District.
8. UPDATED CPSD Spring BrightBytes Technology Survey
The Mississippi Department of Education and the Clinton Public School District are asking for your feedback during the BrightBytes Spring Survey.
9. Bus Updates to your Phone
Parents can receive real-time updates on bus routes by texting @cgh86h to 81010.