PowerSchool allows access to grades, registration
Clinton Public School District
Dr. Tim Martin, Superintendent
Media contact: Sandi Beason, APR
CLINTON — Like in years past, parents in the Clinton Public School District will be able to check their children’s grades online through PowerSchool.
The grade portal is linked on www.clintonpublicschools.com under the “Grades” link on the home page. The PowerSchool portal is also available via a free mobile app accessible through the app store on mobile devices.
“Because of online registration, PowerSchool is not closed this summer,” said Student Database Manager Sharon Tompkins. “However, there are certain times during the school year when it will close while exams are given and teachers are entering grades.”
The PowerSchool schedule for the 2018-19 school year includes:
- Aug. 13 – Grades available through the parent portal
- Oct. 8 – PowerSchool closed
- Oct. 18 – Report cards sent home
- Oct. 22 – PowerSchool reopens
- Dec. 17 – PowerSchool closed
- Jan. 10 – Report cards sent home
- Jan. 14 – PowerSchool reopens
- March 4 – PowerSchool closed
- March 21 – Report cards sent home
- March 26 – PowerSchool closed
- May 20 – PowerSchool closed
- May 24 – CHS graduation
- June 4 – Summer school starts
Online registration is available through the PowerSchool parent portal. Any parent who does not have a PowerSchool account will need to create one. This will allow access to multiple databases, including online registration and grades, with a single login.
To create a PowerSchool account, contact your child’s school or email Tompkins at [email protected]. Include your child’s name and date of birth in the request.
“All students must be pre-registered before on-site registration in August,” Tompkins said.