Partners in Education (School Adopters)
Clinton’s public schools have a long-standing tradition of partnering with local businesses on a variety of projects and events.
These relationships are always mutually beneficial; when parents and teachers see a business supporting their school, they want to support that business in return. Partnerships like this help keep our community strong.
School adopters provide financial support and volunteer hours for a number of projects, ranging from spring picnics to spirit nights to proctoring state tests. They often are not based on a dollar amount, but what needs a school has.
How businesses can help schools:
- Mentor at-risk students
- Fund Accelerated Reader incentives at elementary schools
- Provide student incentives ($5 gift cards, cups, pens, school supplies, etc.)
- Supply paper products (cups, plates, napkins) for events and programs
- Proctor state tests
- Host Spirit Night fundraisers- Provide monetary donations
- Donate reams of paper (white or color) for use by teachers
- Provide office supplies, hand sanitizer or basic school supplies
- Donate equipment such as digital cameras, Wii gaming system, portable flash drives, etc.
- Lunch and/or snacks for teachersEach school has "school adopter" business partners (see below). For information on how your business can become a school adopter, CLICK HERE for a listing of schoool principals and contact information.At the district level, there are businesses that support awards/recognition programs and otherwise further the goals of the Clinton Public School District. If you would like for your business to be a district-level business partner, please contact Public Information Officer Sandi Beason at [email protected] or 601-924-7533.