SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTAll students will log in to their Canvas and then their teacher's class page to access Zoom links for each class. Students will not sign in for Zero Block or Homeroom during virtual instruction.Good afternoon! CJHS Lady Arrows Basketball Team will be hosting tryouts at CJHS gym on Sept 24-25. Times will be posted in 30 minute increments starting at 3:30, and 6 girls will be allowed for each tryout session. Girls will pick out date/time on the google form posted. Only one session is required! Make sure to also bring a current physical and the CPSD Communicable Diseases form located at the bottom of the google form to the tryout time slot you choose. Thanks!
CLINTON JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION
- TDAP is required for all 7th grade students
- TDAP Link to Google Form
- Additional information has been shared throughout the summer and listed below on CJHS website
Virtual Learning Option
- July 31- last day to turn in form
- Please complete the virtual option form and email to [email protected] The link is listed below for this form.
- Parents choosing the virtual learning option need to register in Powerschool before August 10.
- Virtual Forms Link (when clicking this link, the form is located above the video message from Dr. Martin.)
To Register a new student, you will need the following information listed below
- Complete online registration/ Infosnap
- Child's original Social Security Card
- Child's original birth certificate
- Mississippi 121 Immunization form
- End of year report card or withdrawal form
- Parent/guardian's photo ID
- Lease, deed or mortgage document (child's name must be on the lease and the lease/deed must be in the parent/guardian's name)
- Current utility bill
- Affidavit if you're living in a residence with a lease/deed under someones name other than the parent/guardian
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- IEP from previous school (if applicable)
- Vehicle and car tag information
- All visitors will have their temperature taken before entering the building.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Please practice social distancing while inside the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the building and in teachers' classrooms.
- We request that one parent accompany one when entering the building.
- Because these safety precautions are in place, we respectfully ask for your patience throughout the registration process.
** Registration should be completed before attending classes.
** Please complete all registration by August 10.Required TDAP forms for all seventh grade students.
The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is urging parents to act now and schedule their child’s age-appropriate immunizations before summer is over. Mississippi state law requires children to be immunized. If your child is entering the seventh grade, a pertussis (TDAP booster and 121 form) is required if you have not received a TDAP vaccination since the age of seven.
Make an appointment at a health department or your physician to take your child in for their immunizations. Vaccinations are available from the health department in any county, or from your medical provider. The immunization and a current MS 121 form are required before attending school. Listed below is a link with additional information. If there are questions please contact us at any time.TDAP forms must be provided to the school before registration is complete.
How to Submit TDAP information online
Please fill out the following Google Form to submit your child's TDAP No. 121 booster form online. This form is required by the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) to be on file for all incoming 7th grade students.TDAP Link to Google Form
We are requesting that all of these forms be turned in online beginning this school year.