• Clinton Arrow logo

    Thank you for choosing the Clinton Public School District for your child's education!


    To register a new student, you will need:

    • Child's original Social Security Card
    • Child's original birth certificate
    • Mississippi 121 Immunization form
    • End of year report card or withdrawal form
    • Parent/guardian's photo ID
    • Lease, deed or mortgage document (child's name must be on the lease and the lease/deed must be in the parent/guardian's name)
    • Current utility bill
    • Affidavit if you're living in a residence with a lease/deed under someone's name other than the parent/guardian
    • Custody papers (if applicable)
    • IEP from previous school (if applicable)
    • Vehicle and car tag information