Kindergarten pre-registration has been extended! You may register your incoming kindergartner at Clinton Park Elementary between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on May 27-31. Parents who have already pre-registered but may be missing items may bring them at that time. Additional registration for new kindergarten students will be from 8:30-1:30 July 31 and from 8 a.m. to noon Aug. 7.
Parents are asked to bring to the April 23 pre-registration:
• The yellow registration form (available at Clinton Park)
• The transportation form (also available at Clinton Park)
• Birth certificate - original long form
• Social security card of the child - original
• MS Immunization Form 121 - check completed form for school entry
• A photo ID or driver's license of the parent or guardian registering the child — only a parent or guardian may register a child.
• Two proofs of residency:
- Lease or mortgage document is required. The lease must include the name of the child, parent's name and address. The lease should also include length of stay and expiration date. We do not accept mortgage payment booklets. You may also use your 2013 homestead exemption form.
- Current utility bill (gas, water or electric - within at least three months)