Per state law, all students must prove residency in the Clinton Public School District to enroll for the 2013-2014 school year. To make this process easier, you may send copies of the required residency documents to school with your child during the week of May 20-24.
If you are unable to get the required documents submitted during the week of May 20-24, you may bring residency documents to Central Office during regular office hours (8-4:30, M-F) this summer.
To verify that you live in Clinton Public School District,you must provide one of the following:
-Lease agreement, listing occupants and expiration date
-Homestead exemption form
One of the following:
-Gas, water or electric bill dated within the past three months
-Car tag registration
Thank you for working with us as we prepare for another great school year!
Phillip G. Burchfield, Ed.D
Superintendent of Schools
Parents of students that are new to the district, please bring the following items when you come to pre-register at Sumner Hill. Your child should be in attendance during this process, also.
- Withdrawal form from the previous school
- Copy of grades from a transcript
- Long birth certificate (Parent name the same as the ID)
- TWO proofs of residency (utility bills have to be current, not past three months). Phone and cable bills are not accepted. An apartment lease must have the parent/child names listed
- Copy of parent's driver's license
- Student's social security card
- MS Immunization Form (121 Form from the Health Department)
- Custody papers (if any). All Guardianship Papers must be approved by Dr. Burchfield first before enrolling
8:25 AM - 11:30 AM SATP Algebra I Exam
8:25 AM - 11:30 AM SATP Biology Exam
8:25 AM - 11:30 AM SATP Make Up Exams
8:25 AM - 10:00 AM 1st Period Final Exam
10:05 AM - 11:30 AM 2nd Period Final Exam
8:25 AM - 10:00 AM 3rd Period Final Exam
10:05 AM - 11:35 AM 4th Period Final Exam
8:25 AM - 10:00 AM 5th Period Final Exam
10:05 AM - 11:30 AM 6th Period Final Exam
8:25 AM - 10:00 AM 7th Period Final Exam
10:05 AM - 11:30 AM Make Up Final Exams